St. Louis Police Wives’ prides themselves on the support and aid we are able to accomplish but we know it is only made possible through the generous community who supports us. If you are interested in helping St. Louis Police Wives’ Association, but you don’t know where or how you can be of assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A variety of products to support each other and area police departments! These products are fundraising items for our general SLPWA fund or activities and events as applicable. Click here to shop our online store, or email with your ordering information.
Monetary donations can be made via check or PayPal.
To donate using PayPal:
- Click on the “Send money to a friend or family member” link.
- Please use our email address as the “send” information, email@example.com (we don’t have a phone number to share).
- Enter your donation amount.
- There is a memo line where you can mark what your donation is intended for, outside of the general fund, ie a current emergency.
Checks can be mailed to
St. Louis Police Wives Association
PO Box 21723
St. Louis, MO 63109
Other Ways To Donate
- Many of our events have silent auctions and raffle baskets to help raise more money. For items needed please contact us.
- Shop Amazon Smile – Do your shopping at smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to St. Louis Police Wives’ Association. If it is your first time using Amazon Smile, you will be asked upon login which charitable organization you would like to donate to. To change your charity, go to your account and click on “Change Your Charity”. For more information on Amazon Smile click here.
St. Louis Police Wives’ Association is a not for profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All donations made to St. Louis Police Wives’ Association are tax exempt. For questions or assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org