St. Louis Police Wives’ prides themselves on the support and aid we are able to accomplish but we know it is only made possible through the generous community who supports us. If you are interested in helping St. Louis Police Wives’ Association, but you don’t know where or how you can be of assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
A variety of products to support each other and area police departments! These products are fundraising items for our general SLPWA fund or activities and events as applicable. Click here to shop our online store, or send us a message with your ordering information.
We have 3 ways to make a Monetary Donation:
- Donate immediately through our secure page at GoFundMe, our online fundraising page for general donations AND for our current projects.Click here to donate.
- If you have a PayPal account login already, Click hereto donate.
Additional Paypal Information: If you don’t have Paypal, you can donate by signing-up as a new user. Click Here to be redirected and then follow the directions listed
1. Click on the “Send money to a friend or family member” link.2. Please use our email address as the “send” information, firstname.lastname@example.org (we don’t have a phone number to share).
3. Enter your donation amount.
4. There is a memo line where you can mark what your donation is intended for, outside of the general fund, ie the current emergency.through Paypal.
- If you are unsure of the online options, you can contact us for a credit card donation or you can mail us a donation.
Either way you choose to help, you should see a charge from “St Louis Police Wives’ Association” on your bank statement. If you want to donate to a specific event, please just ask! Send us a message and we will send you the details.
Other Ways To Donate
○ Many of our events have silent auctions and raffle baskets to help raise more money. For items needed please contact us.
○ Shop Amazon Smile – Do your shopping at smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to St. Louis Police Wives’ Association. When shopping, all eligible items will haveat the bottom of the item description. If it is your first time using Amazon Smile, you will be asked upon login which charitable organization you would like to donate to. To change your charity, go to your account and click on “Change Your Charity”. For more information on Amazon Smile click here.
Become A Partner
We have partnered with Crisis Aid International, LIFECHURCH, and Third Baptist Church. These organizations have helped police families through our organization and then used this beginning partnership to start new public initiatives or amend and advance other active programming in the surrounding communities of Ferguson and the St Louis area region. For more information please read below or click as indicated.
Crisis Aid International has served as a public donation drop off site in conjunction with the SLPWA and also is working to feed the Ferguson and surrounding Community through their partnerships in the community.
LIFECHURCH has been providing counseling and spiritual assistance and guidance with the police officers and their families through a partnership with SLPWA and their own Police Ministry team. This was kicked off at their “Blessed are the Peacemakers” event that was held during National Law Enforcement Week in May 2014 and has continued to the 2nd annual event in 2015. LIFECHURCH is also engaging in community initiatives to help the Ferguson and surrounding community. This is an extension of their Outreach Community Ministry team. They are kicking off their Ferguson assistance with the #BridgetoPeace Campaign. Please click here to see more about this program and their other community based programs.
Third Baptist Church, “In the City for Good,” is partnering with SLPWA by aiding as a donation site. The church has a long history of being available to the community; one being through their Community Food Pantry on the 3rd Saturday of each month, except December, which is the annual Christmas Basket Ministry give-away.
St. Louis Police Wives’ Association is a not for profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All donations made to St. Louis Police Wives’ Association are tax exempt. For questions or assistance please contact us at email@example.com